Online exercise for MUNI staff
The current situation is challenging our approach to teaching but also our free-time activities. Our teachers from the University Sports Centre prepared online lectures on various types of physical activities. All MUNI staff can join the lectures free of charge.
Online lectures commence in the week from 19th October and will take place regularly every week until further notice. All MUNI staff has been informed about the lectures via e-mail along with MS Teams links and contacts on each lecturer. Anyone who wants to meet the teachers before the first lecture can watch their introduction videos on Youtube.
Online exercise will improve your fitness, strengthen your immunity, and contribute to your mental well-being during the time when sports and relaxation facilities are closed.
Please register for each exercise at least half an hour before the start so the lecturer can add you to the group on time. Or better register now, and later you can join anytime.
1. Spinning, MONDAY 4 – 5:20 pm Lecturer: Milan Šipl: email@example.com
2. Conditioning exercises 1, MONDAY 5:40–6:40 pm Lecturer: Jan Konečný: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Yogalates, TUESDAY 8 – 9 am Lecturer: Alena Kostelníková: email@example.com
4. Exercise for correct body posture, TUESDAY 4 – 5 pm Lecturer: Saša Malá: firstname.lastname@example.org (start on 27 Oct)
5. Conditioning exercises 2, TUESDAY 5 – 6 pm Lecturer: Saša Malá: email@example.com (start on 27 Oct)
6. Body in balance, THURSDAY 3 – 4 pm Lecturer: Alena Pokorná: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Bodystyling, THURSDAY 4 – 5 pm Lecturer: Radka Střeštíková: email@example.com
8. Pilates, THURSDAY 5 – 6 pm Lecturer: Renáta Vychodilová: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online exercise for children of MUNI staff
Our new online exercise programme helps children to stay active and fit during the distant schooling period.
Distant teaching of outdoor activities
This offer is for students of 9 MUNI Faculties - all except the Faculty of Sports Studies. Registration is open until the 18 October 2020.
City Camp for Children MUNIsportík – Move with FSpS
Lifelong Learning Centra have prepared a City Camp with an entertaining sports and exercise programme focusing on developing versatility and the basics of selected sports
Academic Senate of the Faculty of Sports Studies MU discussed the current situation caused by COVID-19
The Academic Senate supports the dean Jan Cacek in the measures necessary to mitigate the negative effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.